Sunday, March 4, 2012

Most Magical Place by Ladybug Scraps - free QP!

Well I'm back from my little break :) No, I'm not designing again as I've still got a lot of pages to do for my kids photobooks... but I have joined the CT for Ladybug Scraps! You can find all her great kits over at the Scraps-N-Pieces store. You should also check out the Scraps-N-Pieces forum for great challenges from all the designers over there - I'm having a blast and collecting a bunch of free stuff as prizes and earning points for coupons in the store!

So today I would like to show you a fun kit by Ladybug Scraps! It's so bright and colourful that you're sure to love it! This is a Disney inspired kit but you can do so much more with it than just Disney pictures!


Here are two layouts that I did with this great kit!




You should know that I love giving away freebies and today is no different. I turned the top layout into a QP for you! I hope you enjoy it!

Click the above image or HERE to download.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, love your qp, it will go in my disney folder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this QP, thank you so much! My DS loves it too!

    ReplyDelete